Saturday 8 April 2017

Spoiler vibration

Since long I wanted to have vibrations in my buttkickers, that increase when the spoiler extension is increased. Until now, the vibration sounds have been triggered by the Prosim gate "spoiler extendet". But then, the vibration started, even when the spoilers where only extended just a little. Not realistic.


Now, with a lua, 4 different soundlevels are played, for 4 spoiler extension levels. In addition there are vibrations on ground, speed dependent. Ofcourse there can be as many sound level steps as you like. I found 4 to be enough. The sound is 0.5 sec. long  and played continously via my Prosim soundmodul for the buttkickers. This sound is just copied and then imported to prosim audio. So I have 6 - 4 in air, 2 on ground. The soundlevel of these are individually adjusted in the Prosim modul.

The lua and sound can be downloaded here.



Feel free to write me an email via the form on the bottom of the page, if you have any suggestions. I have also played arround with a combination of indicated airspeed and spoiler levels to adjust the soundlevel also to the airspeed. For some reason that didn´t work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.