Saturday 15 December 2018

Donation to Save the Children Done !

I have opened the donation box at my sim and found 370.- € that have been donated by my kind fellow pilots. A big thank you to all of you who have donated !

As promised, I have doubled and rounded up the amount. So  800.- € has been transferred to Save the Children today for there project to help children at Jemen.


A big thank you to my fellow pilots !

As the box is empty, from now on I want to support the WWF organization for there "ghost net removal" project.
As my wife Martina and me have sailed many miles through the seas, we know by experience that especially in Northatlantic and Europe, lost and drifting fishing gear is one of the most dangerous hazards to sea life and mammals. WWF has started an ambitious  project at the german baltic coast. The goal is to  recover as many lost fishing nets from the sea floor as possible. Here is the link to the project:
Click here for english version, or here for german.

So I would appreciate to see everyone who is flying and having fun in my sim, be it for training or pleasure only, to donate again. I ask for the following minimum donations, don´t hesitate if you would like to donate more :):

2 or 3 hours:       5.- €
Half a day:        10.- €
Full day:            20.- €

At the end of the year I will double it again.

Click here for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.